Services and expertise
We develop solutions covering the entire spectrum of management. These solutions are rooted in our experience from many years of co-operation with companies from the Financial sector including Investment Banks and Global Custodians. Get a better understanding of our services and expertise here.
Programme / project management
Full or stage specifc management of projects can be provided. These services are provided with industry recognised Prince 2 qualification or can be adapted to suit client specific project lifecycle methods.
Independent review of project initiation / progress and lessons learned can also be provided.
We can provide flexible services to improve both system and people interactions:
- End to End process reviews and improvement recommendations
- Process risk assessments and mitigations options
- Vendor selection management and assessments
- Assistance with defining training needs / approaches
- System functional reviews and improvement recommendations
- Service level reviews , criteria definition and renegotiations
Specialist consultancy within Corporate Actions and Income processing
This area of securities processing has its own unique set of risks and complexities.
With a broad range of corporate action and income processing teams having been managed and systems delivered to support these functions we are well placed to assist in process improvements in this space for both Proprietary trading as well as Global / Local Custodians - and can offer additional bandwith in the withholding tax and tax reporting areas ( eg US QI & FATCA ).
Our other consultancy areas:
- Management consulting and succession planning
- Industry change impact assessments
- Workshop facilitation and team building support